Managing your finances can be confusing. Find out what the numbers really mean with simple and free financial calculators.
- Use the interest calculator to determine the cost of a loan or value of savings over time.
- Adjust the calculator for your compounding period (aka how often interest is added) so you can see interest accrued on interest.
- Use the credit card payment calculator to determine how much to pay on a credit card.
- Learn about how long it will take to pay off a certain balance and how much interest will be accrued.
- Add multiple cards at once
- Learn how much you would have to pay monthly for a fixed term loan, as well as how much interest would accumulate
- Learn how certain fixed payments would affect the length of a loan
- Download an extensive amortization schedule
And more coming soon…
Have a suggestion about an awesome calculator you want to see on Binge? Send me a message on Messenger.